Tom Tyrrell is delighted to bring this outstanding lakeside residential opportunity to the market.
This property has the potential to apply for a €70,000 modernisation grant.
The project type residence with potential for 3 bedrooms is located a stones throw from world renowned and fishing famed Lough Mask at Caher Pier, Ballinrobe.
The dwelling is just over a five minute drive from Ballinrobe Town and all general services (shops, schools etc.) and within a short commuter distance of hubs like Castlebar, Westport and Galway City. Caher itself is a most charming neighbourhood popular for generations with holiday home makers and indeed owner occupiers and remains a much sought after area.
The property has many hidden attributes and should bode well for interior design and modernisation enthusiasts alike. Boasting six appealing rooms to work with there is also a barn and practical shed to the rear encapsulated by woodland and the beautiful scenic surroundings of the Partry Mountains.
The sale itself should attract a multitude of clientele – those looking for a new home or perhaps those who visit the area at different times throughout the year. Seldom is there a chance of purchasing a dwelling in a ‘little bit of heaven’ like this.
Approximate Room Measurements
5.03ft x 6.39ft (1.53m x 1.95m)
19.13ft x 13.18ft (5.83m x 4.02m)
10.27ft x 9.98ft (3.13m x 3.04m)
10.02ft x 8.83ft (3.05m x 2.69m)
9.65ft x 9.95ft (2.94m x 3.03m)
10.11ft x 12.40ft (3.08m x 3.78m)
8.76ft x 9.97ft (2.67m x 3.04m)
31.5ft x 18.7ft (9.6m x 5.70m)
- Eircode – F31 EY98 (*Please note that Eircode used is of a neighbouring house as no Eircode is available for this property)
- Adjacent to lake
- Derelict house with potential
- 3-minute drive from Cloonliffen National School
- 6-minute drive approx. to Ballinrobe Town
- Located in part of the most scenic tourist area – Westport, Ashford Castle, Ballintubber Abbey
- BER Exempt
- 800 sq. ft. approx.
* Prospective purchasers view this property at their own risk as there is no Public Liability insurance in force.
For further details contact Sole Agent Tom Tyrrell on 093 24223 / 087 1246771.